The church facility has been prepared for our first week back for in person worship, including sanitation of all non-porous surfaces in classrooms, kitchen, fellowship hall, basement, bathrooms and sanctuary.
Here’s a few things to expect and look for when you arrive:
- Entrance doors will be propped open until the church service starts.
- Every other pew has been ‘closed’ with a ribbon barrier. There are a total of 17 pews available for seating in the sanctuary.
- A few windows will be partially open throughout the facility. This is to improve fresh air exchange within the building.
- Two hymnals have been placed in each pew.
- “No touch” hand sanitizer dispensers are available on the shelf in the sanctuary vestibule and on the small white table in the fellowship hall.
- There are pump style hand sanitizer bottles available for classrooms 2 – 4. The bottle for classroom 4 is on the table in the classroom. The other two are in the kitchen for the teachers to pick up to use at their discretion.
- Chairs have been placed in the fellowship hall (in pairs) with each pair spaced at least 6 feet apart. Anyone who does not wish to sit in the sanctuary or if we reach capacity in sanctuary, please use these seats.
-Snacks and beverages will be available between the worship service and Sabbath School on two tables in the Fellowship Hall. Tape markings have been placed on the floor to indicate 6 feet spacing.
- Attendees are encouraged to fellowship outside of the building and limit close contact while inside.
Looking forward to seeing you!